The selected candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
• Test House machines set up;
• Visual inspection activity (incoming material, wafers, packaged devices, etc…);
• Wafer probing;
• Devices Testing;
• Managing the burn-in;
• Monitoring Test House machines and reporting/fixing failures;
• Preparing packages and shipments.
• Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
• Knowledge (at least basic) of Test House machines;
• Knowledge of English;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Availability for shift works, night shift works, weekend shift works.
Remuneration proportionate to experience