The selected candidate will join our Sales Team in order to work on promoting our testing equipments, supporting our costumers before and after sales and attending exhibitions/expos.
• Enstablishing new relationships with clients and maintaining the pre-existing ones;
• Interfacing with the Technical Dept., in order to stay updated on products characteristics;
• Preparing and managing presentations for customers;
• Demonstrating how a product meets a client’s needs;
• Providing sales support during virtual and onsite client meetings;
• Identifying the customer’s current and future requirements;
• Reviewing customer drawings, plans and other documents in order to prepare detailed technical proposal for them;
• Offering after-sales support services;
• Conveying solution benefits to both business and technical audiences;
• Preparing and presenting potential cost benefit analysis to potential clients;
• Putting together technical instruction for customers in relation to the use, operation and maintenance of purchased products;
• Negotiating tender, contract terms and conditions;
• Carrying out market analysis and seeking new customers;
• Enstablishing partnerships with new suppliers and maintaining the pre-existing ones.
-Bachelor / Master of Science in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
-willingness to travel;
-public speaking capability;
-experience in Sales.
Location: Lucca Area-Italy
Remuneration proportionate to experience.