As the core team member of the Test Engineering team, you will be responsible for designing and developing production test solutions on Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) for silicon verification and characterization, qualification, and manufacturing of high-performance mixed signal products.
You will play an important role to:
- Develop ATE test solutions in C/C++ language ATE platform.
- Develop and design the test schematics and layout of test hardware (probe card or load board) for new product release.
- Support NPI product transfer, test program buy-off, product qualification and release to production on time.
- Support manufacturing, quality and engineering improvement including yield improvement, failure analysis, test time optimization and other related activities.
- Support the test program conversion from legacy tester transfer to new tester platform.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering and with experience of test hardware and test program.
- Test development and debug skills for digital, analog and mixed signal product test.
- 4-5 years hands on experience in any of the ATE platform.
- Experience in programming such as C/C++ programming, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge on analog, digital and mixed signal devices and proficiency in electrical circuit analysis theory and design.
- Light travelling to customer sites.
Job Location: Lucca Area (Tuscany)-Italy