The selected candidate will join the ATE Development and Support Team and will be in charge of:
- Taking part in the design, development and implementation of new ATE devices
- Checking the hardware before delivering the ATE system to customer;
- Reporting customer feedbacks and new requests;
- Training the customer’s Engineering;
- Installing ATE systems in the customer’s plant on-site.
- Repairing ATE systems in Microtest and in the customer’s plant.
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Readiness to travel.
Job Location: Lucca Area (Tuscany)-Italy