The choosen candidate will join our the Mechanical Design Team and will be in charge of designing and following the fabrication of the mechanical parts of Our ATE systems:
after defining and/or gathering project specifications, the chosen resource will develop the design of the mechanical parts in all its phases: starting from the preliminary 3d model, through the monitoring of the realization and validation of the prototypes, to the realization of the relevant checklists.
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Solidworks program
- interest in mechanical design and drawing activities
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English