The choosen candidate will take part of our Electronic Design team and will be in charge of gathering requirements and performing analog design for our electronic boards and systems. Once the design’s made, testing and verification at simulation and bench level will follow.
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering,
- Knowledge and experience of analog electronic design tools (schematic design and simulation)
- Altium Designer or similar tools for schematic design
- Ability in the use of laboratory instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, frequency meters)
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English