The selected candidate will operate in the Test House Services Business Unit and will be in charge of the following activities :
You will play an important role to:
- keeping direct contact with our customers for ongoing programs/projects: the resource will function as the key customer contact, in conjunction with the Sales Account, providing support to the customer to listen and align their technical challenges to the project deliverables in close collaboration with our technical teams;
- coordinating the Project Manager’s Team and monitoring the status of each project, regularly reporting to the Test House Director;
- assisting our Test Engineers, Production Engineers to achieve time to market KPI’s;
- supporting our Sales team by advising quotes, relying on our technical experts.
Degree in Electronic Engineering/Management Engineering;
Fluent English both spoken and written;
gained experience in microelectronic field;
gained experience in Program Management role (3-5 years);
availability for business trips.
It’s not mandatory, but it is also preferable a good knowledge on Semiconductor’s Testing, mainly on Automatic Test Equipment.
Soft Skills required:
- Ability to adapt to situations;
- Maturity and flexibility;
- ability to work in automony;
- ability to organize people and situations;