The resource will be in charge of the following activities:
- Participating in technical and system feasibility analysis of projects;
- Collaborating in the analysis of customer requirements and ensure proper management of the flow of information to the customer;
- Collaborating in the ‘conceptualization and development of product or service design solutions;
- Defining project timelines and methods with the various parties involved and conduct resource assessment;
- Coordinating internal activities within defined time frames and methods;
- Providing periodic internal reports and report critical issues, whether technical or schedule-related.
- Implementing necessary corrective actions, with a view to continuous improvement;
- Ensuring that activities meet relevant quality procedures and internal operating instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Electronic/Energy Engineering;
- Minimum experience in Project Management -even less than one year-;
- Good knowledge of the English language (at least B2 level).
- excellent communication skills;
- organizational and problem solving skills;
- ability to work in automony;
- ability to organize people and situations.
Job Location: Lucca Area (Italy)