The resource will join Service Support Team with the following responsibilities:
- Perform the on-site installation at the customer’s site of the new systems
- Verify the electronic parts of our ATE systems
- Assemble parts of ATE systems for implementation of the same
- Performand follow up repairs for installed systems
- Verify the hardware of the systems and interfacing boards before they are delivered to the customer
The ideal candidate has a High school diploma in electronics or related field and has experience, even minimal, in electronic systems/boards assembly and repair.
Ability to perform micro soldering is also required: dedicated trainings are provide by Microtest.
Knowledge of written and spoken English and the availability to travel in Italy and abroad are very important requirement as well.
Job Location: Lucca Area (Tuscany)-Italy